Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and School of Medicine are proudly hosting the 4th Annual World Congress on Ultrasound in Medical Education. This international conference will be held on September 22- 25, 2016. As you may know, ultrasound in the medical field has been growing, during this conference you can learn about ultrasound, as well as how it is implemented into medical education and healthcare.
Some of the perks of volunteering include:
- Connecting with medical students, doctors, and professors
- Representing Texas Tech University
- Access to the conference (which can include ultrasound workshops)
- Meals** (breakfast, lunch, and amazing evening receptions).
Volunteer sign-ups will be “first come, first serve,” and there is a variety of roles you can sign up for, such as being a model (standardized patient), working the registration desk, or moving equipment.
* The t-shirt design is attached (t-shirt colors are subject to change).
**Minimum volunteer hours must be 4 hours over the four-day period to have full access to the conference and meals.
To be a Student Delegate/ Volunteer please complete these two steps:
Step 1: (Register for Conference)
- When registering, be sure to check “Yes” to “Are you Conference Staff/ Faculty or a Volunteer? (Waived Registration Fee*).” A screenshot, below, is included to show where the question is in the form.
Step 2: (Sign up for Shifts)
- In order to lock-in a time slot, fill out with your first name, last name, email address, and phone number (there are tabs at the bottom for the four days you can choose from). The t-shirt orders can be placed in the T-Shirt Size spreadsheet (the very last tab), in which you have to fill out your, t-shirt size, and the school you are representing.
Questions? [email protected] 806-743-2926