World Congress Update
- Over 100 Congress Faculty - from the US and Canada to Argentina and Brazil to Slovenia and Italy to Malaysia and the Philippines to Russia and beyond.
- Dozens of Medical Schools Represented
- Highlights of established ultrasound programs will be presented as well as how to get a program initiated from A to Z
- Presentations and Workshops on using ultrasound to teach Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology
- 107 Abstracts!
- Panels on Critical Care Ultrasound and Women’s Health and others
- 30 Hands-on Ultrasound Workshops for the novice to the experienced practitioner
- Exhibitors with the latest in ultrasound technology, simulation, phantoms, teaching tools, and more
- Book display with an opportunity to talk with leading authors
- Networking with colleagues and fellow attendees from around the country and the globe while enjoying southern cuisine and music at two of Columbia’s top attractions – the Columbia Art Museum and the award-winning Riverbanks Zoo.
(More to come)